Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Morangosan
#180616 Hello , I am Brazilian and I noticed that here in Brazil does not have any pixelmon server in newer versions , all I found are in older versions for minecraft 1.7, I own a Brazilian server another game , and I'm playing pixelmon for some time and am interested in starting a Brazilian server pixelmon , I have read here in the forum for you help in spreading the server must be completely original and can not have modpack , I agree with that, and I am willing to meet but I wonder if you can you put my Brazilian server in pokelauncher list ( I noticed that without ever having entered the server when clicked multiplayer for my pokelauncher already had some saved servers ) and that is possible I I need to do to it. ( Sorry for my bad English , I'm not fluent )

By Rasgnarok
#180795 I'd suggest posting about your server here, or in the Looking for Work section if you need staff.

We do not add servers into the default list, those already added were added due to their representation and status among the community.
By Morangosan
#180800 Got it , the server is not ready yet, we are still building , I came to the question why I want to understand what requirements , or requirements for the server out in the launcher list, this is impossible ? if not , you can explain to me what is needed for a server to appear in the launcher list ??
By Rasgnarok
#180804 As far as I know, there is no set requirement to be on the default list - normally these servers are highly regarded by the developer community and have proved helpful to the PixelmonMod.
So no, no way to apply into it.
JOIN THE TEAM