Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By nightforest
#180620 I now tried like 4 times in a row to report a bug, always filling it out with many details. But whenever I click "preview" ticket or whenever I try to upload a crash report it takes me to captcha. and whenever I fill the captcha and come back, it redirects me back to the bug report formular - which is tho totally empty. No preview, nothing :/ I also must mention that the captcha consists of nothing? I just have to check the box and thats it, nothing else is shown for me on that captcha website.

Additionally, how am I supposed to give error logs if txt files as attachments are not allowed?

I'm using latest Firefox.

By bvanseghi
#180621 Hm, can you use Google Chrome and see if that works? This would be to just confirm whether or not it's a Firefox problem or something else.

ALWAYS backup your tickets as text files on your computer, then just Copy and Paste it into a ticket. Then add images to it. There is less frustration this way.
By nightforest
#180625 Ok, I tried it again but by this time pressinv "preview" every few seconds .... oddly that worked and now I managed to submit it, even tho not as polite as I tried first, but ofc who wants to spend half an hour writting the same bug report over and over again?

Thanks for the help anyways! :)
By bvanseghi
#180626 Well glad you got it under control.

Yeah, haha, you're welcome.
By nightforest
#180627 Now I have a different weird problem with the site as in, when I go to the bug tracker, everything is empty.. o.O no tickets anywhere to see unlike before when Ive seen many. So weird.
JOIN THE TEAM