Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Novawarrior
#182143 Hey, i just buy minecraft from steam. I download the pixelmon launcher in download section, the screen comes up to sign in for me and it says login failed, be sure that you have purchase minecraft? If i try to exit the green box out the game closes. I have windows 10.I am also logging into mojang.com account just fine on the website.

By MrMasochism
#182144 make sure you are using your mojang email and password to login to the launcher. If it isn't working, check your firewall isn't blocking the launcher
By Novawarrior
#182148 Hi, thanks your reply. I just now again tried loging into mojang account on website, its fine. I disabbled firewall, still cant login to client. Also behind the greenbox on the pixelclient says "We cannot load any pixpack" says please check your internet connection also. All of this hard to read because the client closes so fast when i try to x out the login green box. Is it possile i download wrong game? Pixelmon Launcher for Windows (Beta)is what i install after buying minecraft from steam, am i missing anything? This computer is brand new spent 500 bucks, if i have to go buy another one to run this dam game i will
By Novawarrior
#182152 Update! I got it! Never buy from steam, i repeat never buy from steam. After realizing mojang and minecraft.com were different accounts, minecraft.com told me i never had minecraft installed in the first place, but steam said i did.
JOIN THE TEAM