Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By FluidCultist
#182384 I was on a Pixelmon LAN world with a friend and everytime he joined me he would either load in without a skin with 1 set of pixelmon (from now on #1) or he would load with his skin with a different set of pixelmon (from now on #2).

#1 would have different items and pixelmon to #2 and would occasionally crash out or disconnect. #2 never really connected and may CTD if he tried swapping pixelmon.

The version we used was 4.2.7 with the latest forge for that version. I also have a few of the official side mods installed (wondertrade, trainer commands) and I've also installed schematica and the dependencies. I'm also using the pixpack Optifine. My friend has the exact same but a different optifine version (I'm using HD he's using low).

Assistance would be greatly appricated!

By MrMasochism
#182553 You could set up a server on your pc and have you and your friend both connect to it. That shouldn't cause you any problems
By Rasgnarok
#182554 No need to bump a thread that does not belong here. First, you are using the latest recommended, but please try with beta5 1.8.9 - as the betas have fixes that were not implemented in 4.2.7, an older version of the Mod. Of course, setting up a server would be the safe way of doing this - easier to narrow down the issues.

But, if it still does not work, please move over to Bug Reports or Support Request. Ensure that you are giving all information to be able to reproduce and narrow down what exactly is causing the issue.
By FluidCultist
#182557 I think I've narrowed it down to the actual files that store the data for the players pokemon, it has the same user twice with different data, but I don't want to delete it incase everything is lost. I'll move the fourm.
JOIN THE TEAM