Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By l3gendz
#182776 personal profile problems

1[i cant use pixelmon version 4.2.7 - 1.8.9 it might be i need to re-download it for my profile instead of the server

2[my friend had told me to download what they call pixelmon launcher and so i did and then ran into problems there when i go to use the version i put above it tells me need 2000mb and tells me i only have 1200mb witch is wrong i have an i7 6700 with 16gb of ddr4 memory and 2tb hard drive so there should be no problem

server problems

1[so i cant get into my world cause of the problem above so i had friends join the server and tell me what is wrong my friend told me that he spawns on the mountain and cant choose a pokemon to start with and see no pokemon

2[another problem is that my friends and i wanted the same map that the crew had so we could have more fun so that what i did but it doesn't work and its weird link http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... -pixelmon/ i don't know how to activate it or anything so that's a problem

one more thing to use the map we deleted the world it first started up in and deleted it and replaced it with the map but it didn't work

JOIN THE TEAM