Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By MrMasochism
#183583 As somebody said it was fixed in beta5, update and that will be fixed for you. Glad to hear that you are having such a great time with the mod though. Always nice to hear!

By only1balto
#184267 I was using version 4. We're using beta 6 but had to start all over. Everything is working as it should! I love this.

Riding the bird now though, I'm unable to see anything. I just see his body clipping. Anyway to solve this besides riding in 3rd person?

We've been playing for a few hours... and I've noticed that I haven't ran into any trainers, only traders and village people. I tried restarting the game. No joy. Also sometimes I'll end up getting two of the same pokemon and losing one of mine. Are you guys aware of this issue? Anything I can do to get the trainers back in the game? I'd really hate to start over again... I think we put in 6 hours tonight...
JOIN THE TEAM