Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Gryphonrage
#184392 Hello!,

I've looked around the forums but haven't been able to find a clear answer to this.

I just purchased Minecraft Win 10 beta version. I've never had a Minecraft account before as far as i can remember. I bought it through the xbox app store. I then tried to run the Pixelmon launcher and when it asks me to verify my minecraft account. it doesn't read it.

I then read that i need to have my minecraft account imported to Mojang's website. So i made an account there, and when i try to import it over, it tells me that my login is incorrect for my minecraft account. (which since its a new account, should be my windows 10 login)

Has anybody else run into this problem and if so, how did you get around it?
I've already sent in a CS ticket on Mojang's website, so hopefully i hear back from them soon, but they only respond during the weekdays, so i figured I'd check here and see if anybody had any other ideas.
Thanks!

JOIN THE TEAM