Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By aztimmay
#184599 I started playing Pixelmon on single player and open it up on the LAN to the rest of my family, however I just finished getting a server setup so we can connect through there, but I wanted to take the existing game we have been playing and use that for our world instead of starting over. Where do I get the world files from our LAN game so I can drop them in the server folder?

By aztimmay
Some Body wrote:Your Minecraft directory has a "saves" folder that contains your singleplayer worlds.

That's what I initially looked, but I should have also mentioned I am running the Pixelmon launcher, which saves to a different directory. Otherwise you are correct that's where it would have been if I ran it from an installed Pixelmon instead of the launcher. Thanks for the assist!
JOIN THE TEAM