Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By MattTheDuck
#185151 Heya there,

I've worked out how to limit the generation of pokemon on my server to the first generation.

However there are a few things that I'm having issues with...

• There seem to be no apricorn plants anywhere in the world (spent 1 hour looking for just 1 of them)
  • Hunger is an issue whilst running and looking for Pokemon
  • How to get the NPCs to work for Pixelmon?
  • How to be able to set a spawn point

I am losing my mind trying to figure out how to solve all this as I only have today to set it up.

Any help would be much appreciated.

By MattTheDuck
#185154 I explored 2 different biomes within that hour and came across no apricorns at all.

I'm using the latest version of PixelMon as well.

EDIT: Also by home spawn I mean a command like /spawn or /home
By MattTheDuck
ceejayvee61 wrote:/spawn will still work
and you could play in Peaceful as it does not effect Pixelmon spawns

Comes up as /spawn isn't a valid command.

Also thanks for that...didn't know you could still do it in peaceful.

EDIT:

The only mods I have on the server are PixelMon and Forge...do I need any others?
By MattTheDuck
#185198 So I made a new world and managed to find some apricorns so I started a little farm.

However I am still having trouble with trying to find a command to set a spawn and then go back to it without the need for dying.

Is there any other mods I need installed for it (just pixelmon and forge atm)
By majesticmadman98
#185385 "/spawnpoint ~ ~ ~" will set yours (And only your) spawn point on your current location
"setworldspawn ~ ~ ~" will set when anyone walks in for the first time or their spawnpoint is obstructed will spawn in a 20x20 area around that point.

The ~ ~ ~ can be swapped for co-ordinates
By ceejayvee61
MattTheDuck wrote:Comes up as /spawn isn't a valid command.

Also thanks for that...didn't know you could still do it in peaceful.

EDIT:

The only mods I have on the server are PixelMon and Forge...do I need any others?

Sorry I meant /spawnpoint as MajesticMadman98 said
JOIN THE TEAM