Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By megabuilderman01
#20300 I dont know if there is already a topic for this, so im sorry if there is already this topic. Anyway, i was wondering if someone could post a complete list of the available pixelmon that is up to date, because the wiki of available pixelmon is not as up to date as i thought. Thanks!

By Airfoil
Jack_Attack12 wrote:Check the wiki. : )

You should check the wiki.
He specifically said the wiki is missing Pokemon, and if you checked it yourself you would also see it's been quite a few updates since the wiki has even been touched. Consequently it is missing a number of Pokemon and items.

The reason the wiki has been ignored is because they are replacing it with a new one soon.

Pokemon not included in the wiki are:
--Raticate
--Fearow
--Bellsprout
--Poliwhirl
--Tentacruel
--Graveler
--Cloyster
--Gengar
--Tauros
--Aerodactyl
--Flaafy
--Espeon
--Camerupt
--Anorith
--Armaldo
--Craniados
--Sheildon
--Tortugua
--Archen
--Archeops

Also a list of them all isn't necessary. You can go on creative mode and use the Pokedex. If you see the model above the entry, that means the Pokemon is in the mod.
By KuryoZT
#20450 did you check the spreadsheet? Cof that one seemed quite up to date
By SPG
KuryoZT wrote:did you check the spreadsheet? Cof that one seemed quite up to date

this
ledia just updated it about 3 or so days ago, its the best thing you can look at because she is always on top of it
By megabuilderman01
Airfoil wrote:

He specifically said the wiki is missing Pokemon, and if you checked it yourself you would also see it's been quite a few updates since the wiki has even been touched. Consequently it is missing a number of Pokemon and items.

The reason the wiki has been ignored is because they are replacing it with a new one soon.

--Raticate
--Fearow
--Bellsprout
--Poliwhirl
--Tentacruel
--Graveler
--Cloyster
--Gengar
--Tauros
--Aerodactyl
--Flaafy
--Espeon
--Camerupt
--Anorith
--Armaldo
--Craniados
--Sheildon
--Tortugua
--Archen
--Archeops

Also a list of them all isn't necessary. You can go on creative mode and use the Pokedex. If you see the model above the entry, that means the Pokemon is in the mod.

Thanks! i was trying to figure which ones were in and which ones were not. and looked through the pokedex, and i must say it is a HUGE list of pokemon. i was just thinking maybe we/you/anyone might want to shrink it down to the currently included pokemon. But, again, Thanks!
By Airfoil
megabuilderman01 wrote:
Airfoil wrote:

--Raticate
--Fearow
--Bellsprout
--Poliwhirl
--Tentacruel
--Graveler
--Cloyster
--Gengar
--Tauros
--Aerodactyl
--Flaafy
--Espeon
--Camerupt
--Anorith
--Armaldo
--Craniados
--Sheildon
--Tortugua
--Archen
--Archeops

Thanks! i was trying to figure which ones were in and which ones were not. and looked through the pokedex, and i must say it is a HUGE list of pokemon. i was just thinking maybe we/you/anyone might want to shrink it down to the currently included pokemon. But, again, Thanks!

As I said, just combine the list here with the one on the wiki.

And while there is a huge list of Pokemon in the Pokedex, you can tell if the Pokemon is added or not by the model. If the Pokemon is in the game, its model will be right above its Pokedex entry. If it is not in the game yet, then no model.
JOIN THE TEAM