Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By wasabipro
#186110 Hey guys,
in pixelmon is there a way too get lvl100+ pokemon
(ps I am opped and if there is commands that help pls do tell me)
thanks

By Rasgnarok
#186393 We do not support lvl100+ pokemon - with that being said, you can use in-game NBTeditors to change the lvl NBT tag.
By majesticmadman98
#186427 wasabipro I created a feature request for this a little bit ago: http://pixelmonmod.com/viewtopic.php?f=146&t=23090

The more support it has the more likely it is to happen. So if you know any others who would like this idea, you can show your support for suggested features in that part of the forums
By TreFast32
#186719 Well I have Pokemon and Pokemon can't go above level 100 so I dought it's goona be like that in Pixelmon
By majesticmadman98
#186764 I've have them as well, however this isn't a pokemon game copy, and I assume an alogrithm could be (If not already is) used to increase the stats of a pokemon based on configured levels. Because then servers can be more fun, you don't just get stuck when your pokemon hit Level 100, plus in my case you can make maps which are much more fun and challenging.

Besides I think I've seen at least 3 posts this month asking about 100+ pokemon, so there are a few people who'd like to see this happen. However it's not a discussion for this thread about the feature being added. The link was purely there so if the OP is interested he can support the idea. Discussion about the idea should take place on that thread
By MoeBoy76
#186784 My only thought on this in the improbable case that we added the option is to force everything to scale, meaning that instead of Caterpie evolving into metapod at lvl6 and learning harden, it would evolve at (if the cap was 1000) lvl60 and learn harden, which would completey ruin the game
By MrMasochism
#186796 Having a metapod that only knew harden for 100 levels would be awesome
By majesticmadman98
#186798 Why not two level 100 metapods, locked in battle. Forever.

And as for evolution could the evolutions not be locked, in place. Like how I would want for it to work is that everything is standard up till 100. But then there base stats just increase as the level up after that.
JOIN THE TEAM