Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By AcestersBlue
#187200 My friends and are just started pixelmon and the constant rotating, spinning and changing camera has made battling near impossible, how can we disable it? Thanks.

4.2.7 pixelmon --- and minecraft 1.8.9

By Rasgnarok
#187228 Spinning? That would be the camera rotation. You'd want to turn that off in the config option on the client side - use `spinBattleCamera` and set it to false.
By AcestersBlue
#187289 I went through all the settings and also tried searching it with the little search thing and it doesn't seem to be there.. this is 4.2.7 pixelmon like I said earlier if that makes a difference?

I had a few friends check as well and they also can't find it. :/
By AcestersBlue
#187290 "Mods" section in the main menu or the "Mod Options" section in-game. I tried both of these and have no way to open the file from the game Dir.
By SnowBlitzz
#187313 Click the windows icon at the bottom left (hope you use windows) and type %appdata% in the search bar, click the appdata directory and enter .minecraft, or .pixelmon if you're using the pixelmon launcher. There should be a config directory which you'll find the pixelmon.hocon file in. Use a file editor to open it and change the settings.
By AcestersBlue
#187378 I don't have a file editor but my friend that does tried on his and had no luck. I am okay with trying, what do you recommend for a file editor?
By AcestersBlue
#187379 It wont let me open it with notepad.. idk why. Anyways he says that he has opened and read the file but that setting isn't in there anywhere.
By MrMasochism
#187532 While I refute your claim that it makes battling impossible as technically you don't need a camera at all to battle the later versions of the beta are introducing a second method of battle camera which is fully player controlled. Here's a video: https://youtu.be/u2pWf_nyqSU
JOIN THE TEAM