Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Vial69
#187261 All i know it is most likely something to do with ESSCMDS

however many servers use ESSCMDS and and WT same time

so basically, wondering if i to give permission somehow

reason i blame ESSCMDS, as it worked perfectly till i added ESSCMDS, but i dont wanna remove ESSCMDS or WT

Side Question: how do i disable thunderstorm weather, but keep rain weather, as it getting annoying having to rebuild spawn every hour, and fox guard dont protect it from storm

By Dysthymic
#187262 Going to need more information. Sponge Version, Pixelmon Version, WonderTrade Version. This needs to be put into a bug report. Newest WonderTrade versions are confirmed working for BETA 9.
By Vial69
Dysthymic wrote:Going to need more information. Sponge Version, Pixelmon Version, WonderTrade Version. This needs to be put into a bug report. Newest WonderTrade versions are confirmed working for BETA 9.

My bad sry for wasting time, is 1.10.2 (Pixelmon 5 Beta9), turns out i had 4.4.3 version of WT, updated to 4.4.4 and it now works perfectly, i didnt notice was a update at all.

anywho anyone know how to disable storms on server, so it dont destroy my spawn and summon skeletons anymore.
JOIN THE TEAM