Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Op3999
#187961 A friend and I started a private server, initially using the 5.0.0, beta 7 version on 1.10.2 Minecraft before upgrading to the more recent beta 9 version after having some troubles with fossil machines. The same friend really likes getting different mountable pokemon, especially the flying ones, because he likes to collect them. He'd gotten pretty much all of the flying mounts save for certain legendaries and at a certain point, he snatched a murkrow for it's evolution into honchkrow. However, after getting a dusk stone to evolve it, the pokemon would not evolve.

At first, I thought this was just a temporary glitch and when I tried to evolve a murkrow as well and it didn't work, I chalked it up to being a problem with the server. However, I recently started a singleplayer game (still with the most recent version of 5.0.0) and when I tried to evolve my misdreavus, which the wiki also says needs a dusk stone, it also did not evolve. I went into creative mode and tried it with the final dusk stone pokemon, lampent, and it still didn't evolve.

Is there a solution for this? Checking bulbapedia, it seems like this isn't just wrong info on the wiki as the dusk stone is actually used on all three of those pokemon in the games. So, is this a glitch I can fix? Did I miss another thread about this same topic? What's going on? I looked through the more recent pages of the general discussion forums and didn't see anything about this particular topic.

JOIN THE TEAM