Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By shadoowner
benNmacie wrote:
Windjoe wrote:
KuryoZT wrote:I thank you for this, but they will still come, I remember myself having answered at least two of these, more than once, I still hope it will help
Just how it works, some people just want to play dumb and not look around the forum first.

hey iv been looking for a fue weeks now but have yet to find anything so i figured id ask around, so basically iv been building a kanto remake its been about 3 months in progress is coming along, and i have been wondering when you first join a server and the choose your starter gui comes up? well i want to know if there is a way to remove/disable that screen so they bypass it and go into the game and after they complete a certain quest a command will be run to give them there starter is there anyway this is possible?? thanks and sorry if i shouldnt be posting here

Nope, there is no such option atm, they will always get the starter screen, however, you can customize the starters they can pick in your config, so you can just let them pick between the kanto starters there or force them to get a very common and weak pokemon (weedle/caterpie) and let them get their real starter later.

By benNmacie
shadoowner wrote:
benNmacie wrote:hey iv been looking for a fue weeks now but have yet to find anything so i figured id ask around, so basically iv been building a kanto remake its been about 3 months in progress is coming along, and i have been wondering when you first join a server and the choose your starter gui comes up? well i want to know if there is a way to remove/disable that screen so they bypass it and go into the game and after they complete a certain quest a command will be run to give them there starter is there anyway this is possible?? thanks and sorry if i shouldnt be posting here

Nope, there is no such option atm, they will always get the starter screen, however, you can customize the starters they can pick in your config, so you can just let them pick between the kanto starters there or force them to get a very common and weak pokemon (weedle/caterpie) and let them get their real starter later.

oh i see sorry about the multiple posts, would that possibly be a side mod able to be made? or what would have to be done in order to do this?
By shadoowner
benNmacie wrote:
shadoowner wrote:
benNmacie wrote:hey iv been looking for a fue weeks now but have yet to find anything so i figured id ask around, so basically iv been building a kanto remake its been about 3 months in progress is coming along, and i have been wondering when you first join a server and the choose your starter gui comes up? well i want to know if there is a way to remove/disable that screen so they bypass it and go into the game and after they complete a certain quest a command will be run to give them there starter is there anyway this is possible?? thanks and sorry if i shouldnt be posting here

oh i see sorry about the multiple posts, would that possibly be a side mod able to be made? or what would have to be done in order to do this?

customizable starters is already in the pixelmon config, go to your pixelmon config in your config folder in .minecraft, open it and look for: Image
Edit the starters there by just replacing the names with the names of the pokemon you want them to have.
By benNmacie
shadoowner wrote:
benNmacie wrote:
shadoowner wrote:Nope, there is no such option atm, they will always get the starter screen, however, you can customize the starters they can pick in your config, so you can just let them pick between the kanto starters there or force them to get a very common and weak pokemon (weedle/caterpie) and let them get their real starter later.

customizable starters is already in the pixelmon config, go to your pixelmon config in your config folder in .minecraft, open it and look for: Image
Edit the starters there by just replacing the names with the names of the pokemon you want them to have.

lol yes i knew that, i was wondering about disabling the gui could that be a side mod? currently i have players spawn on a command block that kills them then they spawn to default spawn and they have to pixelmon it disables gui but if a side mod could do this that would be cool,
By shadoowner
#117922 would be cool indeed, but there is none atm, also, with the command block to kill them they will still get their starter on relog so its not really secure
By benNmacie
shadoowner wrote:would be cool indeed, but there is none atm, also, with the command block to kill them they will still get their starter on relog so its not really secure

weill how i set it up is so when they first join the default group will always go to the first spawn where the command block kills them so they will never go to the choose your starter gui then once they get there starter a command is run putting them into a new group and then they wont spawn there anymore and are also able to leave the first town,
also is there any way to remove boss spawns? or at least edit there drops? i know lachlan(craftbattleduty) has done it but i cant seem where to find it
JOIN THE TEAM