Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By adam1972
#191640 I'm unable to find any documentation on the camera controls... All settings don't seem to make a difference, the camera is almost always behind me above my head or on the floor behind me... I can almost never see a battle and/or when one of my pokemon evolve.. Once in awhile the camera will get pushed by a block behind me and I can see the fight over my head..

Anyone familiar with the controls???? :-/

By MrMasochism
#191684 WASD will move the camera around the center point of the battle, alternately just right clicking and dragging will do the same and the mousewheel will move the camera in and out
By adam1972
#191726 Thank you so very much for the clarification!! :D
:-/
That's what I figured...... WASD has absolutely no effect on the camera..... Clicking as well.... Is there a known conflict with any other mod?
By MrMasochism
#191965 No known conflicts but plenty of mods do pretty silly things with gui code so it's possible that one of your other mods is breaking things
By Silvador
MrMasochism wrote:No known conflicts but plenty of mods do pretty silly things with gui code so it's possible that one of your other mods is breaking things

I got a conflict for you. Optifine.

I recently got SEUS (Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders), which requires Optifine. With Optifine running, there is absolutely zero battle camera control. No amount of WASD or RMB+Drag input moves the camera while in a pokemon battle.
JOIN THE TEAM