Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By CheckItUp
#192235 Upon getting on my singleplayer world after updating my Pixelmon version to the newest and the forge as well, the game warned me that there were 13 blocks missing and basically if I continued it would save a backup. Does this normally happen when updating to a newer version of the mod? A friend of mine who hosts a server is having the same issue after updating it and we were wondering if there is a way to fix this or not or if its normal? The newest forge (2185?) seems to crash the server as well apparently, but the 2095 seems to work fine other than the missing blocks issue.

This is my first mod I have ever tried so I'm not very familiar with how things work. :P I have been looking around, but haven't seen anything can help the problem. >_<

A quick image I took of the missing blocks: http://sta.sh/0ygghh23nlc

JOIN THE TEAM