Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By cdias900
#194082 Recently, I started creating a pixelmon server on minecraft 1.7.10, so I searched for the sidemods on this version, and saw that there is no link to any sidemod for this version in the pixelmon downloads page, I also tried to install the pixelmon launcher, but it gets stuck in a "Looking for updates on this computer" screen ( http://prntscr.com/e38oxk ), but that's not the point of this topic. I'd like to know if anyone has a link to Pixelmon Extras, EVs/IVs and Wonder Trade for the pixelmon 3.5.x

By AnDwHaT5
#194087 Hello, cdias900, I apologize however those sidemods were not released for that version of Minecraft. Please keep in mind Pixelmon no longer supports 1.7.10 and I highly recommend to you that you upgrade your versioning. If you have any further questioning, please feel free to contact me.
By Some Body
#194101 There used to be ''Minecraft'' 1.7.10 downloads for sidemods, but those have been removed because 1.7.10 has been out-of-date for years.
By cdias900
#194701 I solved it, a friend of mine downloaded the pixelmon launcher and was able to download the sidemods in this version from there :D
By MoeBoy76
#194706 Lucky him, i am about to put up some updates and remove the ability to get 1.7.10 side-mods from the launcher
JOIN THE TEAM