Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By SViper
#196614 Hello,
How's going port Pixelmon to 1.11.2? Any progress?
Do already started do some porting to 1.12.0 while it's still at Snapshot version?
Thank you for listening.

By SViper
SKy2008 wrote:We're still waiting for Sponge to release a stable 1.11 version before we can really start on it.

What is that Sponge thing? What they do? How long takes for them do what they do?
BTW is there plans update Shiny rate to new standards 1/4096?
By AnDwHaT5
#196640 Sponge is a coremod for forge that allows server to implement plugins that enhance a servers overall experience. We are waiting for them because a majority of Pixelmon users enjoy a positive multiplayer experience and Sponge is one of the things that help make this possible for many forge servers.

As for the new shiny rate, it is still considered a generation 7 feature, and we will not implement anything from generation 7 until generation 8 is released to the public. This includes inner mechanics.
By SViper
AnDwHaT5 wrote:Sponge is a coremod for forge that allows server to implement plugins that enhance a servers overall experience. We are waiting for them because a majority of Pixelmon users enjoy a positive multiplayer experience and Sponge is one of the things that help make this possible for many forge servers.

As for the new shiny rate, it is still considered a generation 7 feature, and we will not implement anything from generation 7 until generation 8 is released to the public. This includes inner mechanics.

Roger that, I check that Sponge thing myself. And saw that 1.11.2 build is still experimental (beta) and uses Forge build one version lower then current recommended. Is there way I could play Pixelmon at 1.11.2 or Snapshot of 1.12.0?

1/4096 shiny rate came in 6th Generation, so. From what you said it sounds that Pixelmon plans keep mechanics one Generation older depending on current Generation is released in real world?
By SViper
Dysthymic wrote:http://pixelmonmod.com/wiki/index.php?title=Frequently_asked_questions#Can_you_add_this_feature_from_Generation_7.3F

Pixelmon will crash entirely if you load it with 1.11. Just be patient.

Roger that. But still 1/4096 was added in 6th Generation, so.

Roger that, looks like even Singleplayer for 1.11.2 is impossible.

BTW I will soon start translate/localize Pixelmon Client and Pixelmon Mod in Lithuanian.
By Some Body
#196668 Generation 6 Shiny rate is something I missed; that will be the default in the next version. You can also change the config file yourself if you want to use it.
By SViper
Some Body wrote:Generation 6 Shiny rate is something I missed; that will be the default in the next version. You can also change the config file yourself if you want to use it.

Glad to hear. I did that when I played a little yesterday along side with activating vanilla mobs.
But looks like after so many year MC become laggy, because every 15-30 secs it freezes for couple seconds.
JOIN THE TEAM