Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By azh2002ar
#198541 i check in pixelmon wiki that you need a stable version for sponge to update pixelmon to the lastest version of minecraft . so i searched in sponge forum and i find a stable version for 1.11.2 , this is the link if you want a proof or i dont know https://www.spongepowered.org/downloads ... ble/1.11.2
i hope this is helpful to update pixelmon

By SKyTheThunder
#198542 That is known, however when they released that the next update was too far along already. So next release will still be for 1.10.2 if nothing major happens.
By SKyTheThunder
#198546 No, if they wanted to switch over to 1.11 at this point they'd have to rewrite most of what they've done already. Which takes time and would unnecessarily delay the release. So they're planning to finish it up for 1.10.2 and work on porting it over once that is out of the way.
JOIN THE TEAM