Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By mari115
#198663 Hello! i've recently made a Para-flinch togekiss set, and i noticed that every time that i send togekiss in the field, the first hit that it receives will be a 100% critical hit, i tried it many times and seems like a persistent bug.
In addition, when i use "thunder wave" (always with togekiss) the enemy pokemon gets paralyzed, but only apparently, because it won't fail any attack until I attack it with a damage move, quite a weird bug, because the classic "chance" of paralysis comes back after that hit.
thank you for your future answer

By mari115
#198665 i created an all fairy team, in which there is, in fact, togekiss, with the moves: roost, air slash, baton pass, thunder wave, it has 100% its and it's timid nature with serene grace.
tested it in single battles, using it never a a first, but always switching it up after one of my pokes dies.
By mari115
#198666 the first ever hit it gets at full health, upon switching in, it's a critical, and if it resists it, and uses thunder wave, the enemy poke will be ok, as if the paralyze doesn't work, even if you can see the status bar on him, this condition ends when i hit it with air slash, the chance works then.
JOIN THE TEAM