Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By BlueMoonLuna1130
#198930 ok, so as the title implies, I have a few questions regarding pixelmon. first question, I posted a new structure page under the title "spear pillar and hall of origin" and I put several days into that build, and so far I have not got any response on it. I need a response soon because I need to know if I need to change anything on the build. I don't know if I need to change hall of origin to what it is like the games, or to just leave it as is. second question, I have looked at the article for 5.1.0 and it said that the staff would be updating the mod to 4th gen/1.11 in a number of updates, but you didn't say how often the updates would be. which is why I'm asking about when is the next update or better yet, when is the full release of gen 4 being released. if you don't know or you cant reveal that yet, I understand. I was just wondering why nothing has been said about the full release of gen 4. and that brings me to my third question, I have been looking at the screenshots posted on twitter and all that I know that is confirmed for the next update is new battle rules. I have seen screenshots of darkrai, cresselia, and shaymin, but none of those have been confirmed yet. I would prefer to have answers soon, whether it includes details or not. if you can get back to me, I would really appreciate it.

By SKyTheThunder
#198954 The legendary spawn events along with their locations are rather far down on the priority list right now - especially considering all the features in development and the upcoming upgrade to 1.11. Because of that structures related to these aren't exactly in the devs' focus right now. Plus it isn't even decided yet if we will go with the games' version of spawning them, or if we'll have a different system.
Please don't be disappointed if your structures don't get their deserved attention right now. You're just a bit early.

Updates will come out when they're done. There's not much more we can say about that. Unexpected bugs, spontaneous additional features, last-moment changes and especially everything RL related are all factors that play into that, so we can't offer a set update schedule.

And regarding Gen 4: I'm pretty sure you can expect the next stable update to have them all. However as stated above, we can't say when that will be.
The twitter pictures do confirm that those Pokémon are fully modeled and animated and ready to be implemented - implementing them (and their gameplay features) takes some time too though. At the moment that time is better spent fixing bugs and finalizing other content to get it into testing.
JOIN THE TEAM