Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By azh2002ar
#199175 Hey! i hope you can reply at this questions please.
1) When the legendary despawn? and how i can know if it despawn?
2) Why lake trio are so small? finding them is so hard
(the next question is nto about legendary)
3) why when i play pixelmon in a server , my minecraft runs with good fps , but when i play in single player , my minecraft runs so slow and freeze my pc with so much lag
Thanks for your time :)

By tridaak
#199178 Think legendaries despawn the same way pokemon do. You won't really know when it despawns, unless someone is to make a plugin that checks when a legendary despawns and announces it.

The lake trio are small like in the anime/game. Same as mew and jirachi.

When you play in a server, the server handles a lot of the work load your computer would normally do. In single player, minecraft has to generate chunks, save world and player info, update the world files if any block changes happen, etc; when on a server, the client sends data to the server which processes it and does everything there.
JOIN THE TEAM