Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By MaestaRoshi
#203843 Hey all,
Ive recently gotten into playing pixelmon (a bit late to the party i know) and i have of course run into the issue of solo play and missing out on the big faves like alakazam, gengar and machamp.

The second minecraft and pixelmon open with a second account didnt interest me due to all the arsing about to get it set up.

So i fixed the files to allow all the trade only evolutions happen via levels and some item holding leveling. I am happy to repack and upload these files for the less editing savy people if there is interest in them.
I have currently only tested the fix with haunter evolving successfully into gengar but will be testing the others asap.

post here if you want these files and ill look at sending them to github or something so we can still enjoy the game

JOIN THE TEAM