Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Zebraoracle
#204037 Hey there, not sure if this is the right forum for this or not but I didn't see one regarding plugins.

I'm trying to figure out how to obtain the plugin Pokebuilder. It's a plugin that brings up a GUI that lets you change any aspect of your pokemon (IVs, EVs, nature, etc) with the cost of pokedollars.

I cannot for the life of me find this plugin, so I'm wondering if it's one you have to pay for.

Anyone have any idea? Thanks!

By XpanD
#204038 The only ones I'm aware of are private-ish, posted only in the Reforged Servers Discord. If you have a public + launched server, I'd recommend joining that. You can find a link in the #server-support pins.

(not 100% sure if they're up to date)
By XpanD
#204042 You could try contacting Justin#4539 on Discord, though I'm not sure if he's currently around. I believe he's the author of the one that I'm aware of that's still up-to-date. We can't help with this otherwise, due to the private nature of these projects.

(closing this topic)
JOIN THE TEAM