Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Wunderwaffle
#204092 Hello all!

I've recently started playing Pixelmon again and I'm very excited to see that Necrozma is in the game and that it can be fused with Solgaleo / Lunala. I was wondering if or when the ability to use Ultra Burst and transform into Ultra Necrozma will be implemented into the game? It's one of my favorite Pokemon, so I'm very curious at to whether this will be coming in one of the later updates, or perhaps even the next one.

Cheers!

By XpanD
#204097 We cannot provide an ETA for new features, although Ultra Necrozma likely will be in the moment it's finished. If you have any familiarity with modeling/texturing/animation, join the Discord! Help is always appreciated, and may get stuff like this out a bit quicker.
JOIN THE TEAM