Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Etroll780
#204140 basically imj assembling a big modpack and thaumcraft and twilight forest and a few other mods run into issues where the mobs for them cant spawn and so a big chunk of their content is restricted. it would be convenient for there to be an option that enabled hostile/ non pixelmon mobs for every non-overworld dimension. the current config option functionally does this in general, but it would be nice to keep the overworld as a pixelmon only dimension

By Lighght
#204156 Try adding the mod In Control, enabling hostile mobs in the config, use the dimension whitelist in the better spawner config to set it to just the overworld and Ultra Space, and giving In Control this config:

[
{
"mod": "pixelmon",
"dimension": 0,
"onjoin": true,
"result": "allow"
},
{
"result": "deny"
},
{
"mod": "pixelmon",
"dimension": 72,
},
{
"dimension": 72,
"result": "deny"
}
]

That is if you want to still have pokemon in ulta space, which I don't see why one would want them removed from there. You may have to add another condition for things like thaumcraft golems being placed, I'll test later if that's a problem. You'd have to add something like:

{
"mob": "thaumcraft:golemIdkWhatTheExactNameShouldBeHere",
}
and another for ultra space

You're probably also going to want to either disable pixelmon villages or give the player another way to obtain villagers.

I'm also designing a large modpack with pixelmon, you can hmu on discord @ cvoid#6123 if you have further problems, as I've likely ran into them as well.
JOIN THE TEAM