Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By a5943232
#204636 First thanks in advance for reading through my questions and helping me with these problems!

So the other day I was trying to mount my Swampert and noticed that in some water it can stay on the surface but in other it sank straight away without me pressing space bar. Whether I mounted it on water or on land (then into water) did not make a difference, I still sank without me doing anything...

Does anyone know what I did wrong here?

Also another question, I know that pressing space bar in water makes you descend under water but is there a way to cancel this descending other than continuously pressing space coz that is really bothersome for me...

I am sorry if these questions seem dumb but I have only started playing Pixelmon a week ago without any prior experience of Minecraft, so could somebody please help me out here?

Thanks again!

JOIN THE TEAM