Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By lastwhisper
#204670 Hello team I am really sorry I am making the team show me so much things but the mod is really interesting and im trying to make it even more cool for myself and friends.
Can you explain to me how can I change the bonus chest items and the chance for each one?
Can I have an explanation of how to make my pokeball items 3D, cause I guess Optifine is currently disabling it?
Is there a site of pre-versions for each update of the mod, like minecraft snapshots?
Is there a way to see which world generator mod will work good with Pixelmon mod?
Why don't you consider adding things from Detective Pikachu movie?
Why don't you consider adding things like Psyduck exploding if he is getting stressed?
And why I can plant most of the berries and still cant grow them?
How can I make player doesn't pick pokemon in pick screen but like pokeballs in the gamefreak game (Oak lab)?
And for last is there any way I can change the pokemon "rare, uncommon, ultra rare, etc" chances?
Thanks for supporting!

By SKyTheThunder
lastwhisper wrote:Can you explain to me how can I change the bonus chest items and the chance for each one?
I believe chest loot overrides are currently not configurable.
lastwhisper wrote:Can I have an explanation of how to make my pokeball items 3D, cause I guess Optifine is currently disabling it?
Do you mean the way a pokeball is displayed when holding it in your hand? They were 3D in old versions, but from what I remember that was apparently achieved by using a glitch that has since been fixed by Minecraft. You might be able to add 3d balls back via a custom resource pack, but I'm unfamiliar with that.
lastwhisper wrote:Is there a site of pre-versions for each update of the mod, like minecraft snapshots?
You can find all past versions that can be distributed on https://reforged.gg/ in the "Changleog" and "Archived Versions" sections.
lastwhisper wrote:Is there a way to see which world generator mod will work good with Pixelmon mod?
We natively support Biomes O' Plenty, Traverse and Realworld. Most other ones should be compatible but will require a little bit of configuration of the spawn files. -> https://pixelmonmod.com/wiki/index.php? ... ner/Config
One that is known to not work out-of-the box is Open Terrain Generator. It has its own logic for creating biomes which is incompatible - though I've seen someone talk about getting it to work with some tinkering.
lastwhisper wrote:Why don't you consider adding things from Detective Pikachu movie?
I don't believe it was ever stated that nothing from the movie would ever be included. However the main focus are the original games, so anything that contradicts the game mechanics is safe to assume won't happen. Everything beyond that mostly depends on if it makes sense in Pixelmon and whether the team is motivated to tackle it. And of course there are technical limitations to what is practical.
lastwhisper wrote:Why don't you consider adding things like Psyduck exploding if he is getting stressed?
This is one of those aspects. Psyduck learns no explosive moves, so it would contradict the game mechanics - plus there would need to be a whole new mechanic around stress levels, which is a lot of work for a small easter egg. I doubt it'll happen.
lastwhisper wrote:And why I can plant most of the berries and still cant grow them?
Most berries are plantable and will grow. Takes a while for them to grow though. See here for details: https://pixelmonmod.com/wiki/index.php?title=Berry_tree
lastwhisper wrote:How can I make player doesn't pick pokemon in pick screen but like pokeballs in the gamefreak game (Oak lab)?
You can deactivate the starter screen by setting the "starterOnJoin" config option to "false". A Pokéball selection like in the older games would probably require a custom sidemod/plugin or some complex command block magic though. An easier way would be to use the Trainer Commands sidemod to have an NPC run Pixelmon Extras' "/starter" command for a player, showing them the starter screen at that point instead.
-> https://pixelmonmod.com/wiki/index.php? ... r_Commands
-> https://pixelmonmod.com/wiki/index.php? ... mon_Extras
lastwhisper wrote:And for last is there any way I can change the pokemon "rare, uncommon, ultra rare, etc" chances?
The rarities on the wiki are just a very simplified depiction of the spawn system. Besides conditions like time, biome, spawn area and sometimes height, weather or preferred blocks, etc. each Pokémon is assigned a certain "rarity". This value is compared to the rarities of all other possible spawns which then results in final spawn chance.
To edit these and other spawn values you'll need to set the "useExternalJSONFilesSpawning" config option to "true", which will generate the spawn files within a "pixelmon" folder (in the game/server root parallel to "mods", "logs", "config", etc.) on restart. There you can edit spawn details.
By lastwhisper
#204676 Thank you guys for supporting everything i wanted to know about that, I guess you should fix something and I am not sure what cuz when I google "pixelmon berry seeds" I couldn't find the freackin' link you sent me. I am not sure it's from the site but it will probably not work with other things in the wiki
JOIN THE TEAM