Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Prizzx
#204713 I downloaded gameshark 6.03 to my server and i tried using the commands shown on the wiki but none worked, in specific i tried using /gameshark legendary false to disable users from searching for legendaries but it would just reply with invalid arg. and i also cant seem to figure out how to do it in the config so i am looking for help.

By Flashback083
#204714 Hello! Did you have the mod on your client too?
Also there is a config for enable GameShark (client and maybe server too) check if it's enable
By Prizzx
#204715 Yes i its on my client and server and ive enabled it on both but the commands like /gameshark legendary false still just reply with invalid arg
By Flashback083
#204718 Its seems the latest version of Gameshark only have the /gameshark reload command
So you should check toggle directly with config file i think !
By DefaultyXD
#207364 When i try to use /gameshark , the only command i can do is /gameshark reload , al the other things i try will just say: ''invalid args'' i dont know why this is. I am using gameshark on aternos.org server with a friend of mine. I cant fix it in the configs, because in the files tab, there are no mods because i installed pixelmon reforged as a software in the server. can you please help?
JOIN THE TEAM