Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By dashtypo12
#204876 Hello!
A few years ago i was introduced to pixelmon via the SkyDoesMinecraft Pixelmon server.
If anyone remembers it, basically it was a set custom map that never changed, it had a bunch of different gyms and certain pokemon spawned in the many different biomes. each gym was ran by mods or volunteers of the server and it was a tonne of fun. Also the main point i liked about it was the fact that it wasn't a survival server, you could just roam the custom map exploring, catching pokemon and beating the gym leaders without having to feel like you need to build a base.

So my question to you. Is there a server like this that exists at the minute or has this concept just vanished?

Thanks!

Also sorry if this isnt the correct place to post, its my first time here!

By XpanD
#204879 I've seen a few servers that sound pretty similar, but we cannot make any specific recommendations. I would in this specific case recommend looking for a server that is free to play/not pay-to-win, as that'll give you a better chance of having that kind of stuff available from the get-go.
JOIN THE TEAM