Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Froggysnack
#205127 I've been looking for days to disable Pokemon spawning. And even when I found how to do it, it took one hour to disable it :mad: .

So, because I know how boring it was, here are the edited file.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Woccg ... T5FyYkvibo

To use it:
-go to config in your .minecraft folder. You'll see a "pixelmon" file that you can edit with a code editor.
- at the 1/3 of the page, you'll find a line "useExternalJSONFilesSpawning=false". Replace the false by "true". if yoy want to edit anything else, go back to this file.
-a folder named "pixelmon" will appear. if it doesn't, open and close minecraft and go check if anything changed.
-in this new folder, go to spawning-->default, and replace every Pokemon file by the new one. I change the rarity by each one of them by "0" because my life is potato. You'll also need to place those files in the standard child-file.

The operation doesn't affect spawners and special spawn (mega-boss, shinys, rocks,...)

One error I've commited before was that, in the config file, I fought that desactivate the generation spawning (generation 1, 2, 3,...), it would work. it did, but I couldn't choose a starter. :-(

I hope I've helped you. Bye! :-D

By SKyTheThunder
#205134 An easier way than editing every single spawn file would be to remove all dimension IDs from the "dimensions" list in the "BetterSpawnerConfig.json" and replace it with an unused ID. To generate said file, set the "useBetterSpawnerConfig" option to "true" in the "pixelmon.hocon" config file. It will then generate on restart.
JOIN THE TEAM