Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Sweek
#205438 I have been looking for it for hours now. I want to just make the game think I haven't fought the feather gym leader yet, or use a command to give me the badge that it failed to give me when I defeated him the first time. I looked up why, and apparently I needed to craft a badge case first.

It makes no sense since that doesn't exist in any Pokemon game I've ever played. I assumed they'd be tracked on the trainer card like in the Pokemon games. Since there doesn't seem to be a command to give a badge, I figure my best bet is to just beat him again.

However it doesn't let me, so I need to reset whatever is telling the game I defeated him already. My best guess was the gyminfo.dat, but it's not in there. It did tell me that it was supposed to be the zephyr badge though. I'm using NBTExplorer to read the .dat files.

Edit:
I was using 7.2.2, but just updated to 7.3.1.

By Sweek
#205447 Thank you! I figured it was like a tag on the badge case because the gym leader wouldn't give me the badge without having one, that’s why I didn’t think that would work. I tried it and it plopped it in my inventory, and after registering the case I right clicked holding the badge and that put it in. In this case, Idky the gym leader wouldn't give it to me as an item regardless of having a badge case or not... flaw or bug?
By veridian
#205449 I'm not sure why you didn't receive a badge at first, to be honest. To my knowledge, there shouldn't be any flags that need to be set for you to receive badges, it works without issues in version 7.3.1, as far as I can tell.
So my best guess is, that it's probably a bug of version 7.2.2, though I can't find any similar cases in the bug tracker at first glance. Could be a bug that requires really specific circumstances (or nobody submitted the bug ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )
Might be good to keep an eye out and see if it still happens in 7.3.1.
JOIN THE TEAM