Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Mythlacar
#205603 My fiance and I were playing pixelmon together and she found a blue Onix, we were initially confused because the shiny is yellow, but then we realized it was the crystal Onix from the show.

Obviously, I had to catch it, but now my question is this: will he remain blue if I evolve him to Steelix? I really enjoy steel pokemon, and love having a Steelix in my party, but Im worried if I evolve him he might just become a standard Steelix and not be that gorgeous blue color. I googled and looked at the Pixelmon wiki and didnt see any mention of blue Onix, so I figured I'd ask here.

By SKyTheThunder
#205606 It will evolve into a Crystal Steelix, yes.
There is supposed to be a Crystal Mega Steelix as well, but there is currently a glitch with special textures and temporary forms like megas that may end up removing the special textures - so better hold off on that for now.
JOIN THE TEAM