Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Xander240pro
#205971 I'm farming berries and is constantly happening that they are giving the very minimum amount of berries posible every time I harvest them. I do water them with the wailmer pail every stage through and they are on hydratated land. They are outside, not underground so the sun can provide them light. They are near torches though just in case. I'm following exactly as the wiki says and I'm not letting them die from time passing, and I'm harvesting them right clicking them when they are fully grown, so I'm really out of conclusions of what is causing this. The only "quirk" about my berry farm is that it is on y:128, pretty much at the sky where my house is but I haven't read on the wiki that height was a limitation whatsoever. Any ideas on how to solve this so I can get more berries per tree? Thanks in advance

JOIN THE TEAM