Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By CrackaG21
#206185 Hey this is just a wondering question as it is not explicitly stated in the "Legendary Pokémon" information page. Im currently hunting for a Mew and I need to be in a Jungle M biome, which I found...in Ultra Space. My question is this:

Do Legendary Spawn in Ultra Space?

ftr: I do know the difference between Legendaries and Ultra Beasts

By uiop2100
#206212 Legendaries do spawn in Ultra Space as long as the Biome fits. I believe all the environmental spawners (Bird Shrines, TS Altar, Ilex Shrine, etc) also naturally spawn there but I can only confirm for the TS Altar. They'll work anyhow though. Same for the Cloning Chamber. Tidal and Clear bells may be finicky if used in a dimension you aren't currently in though. Meltan's ore-based spawn works as well. Can't confirm if Zygarde Cells spawn there.
JOIN THE TEAM