Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By BamfkingJDM
#26690 I was just curious as to what Learnset from which Generation does Pixelmon use? In the interest of creatures you can wait to level for certain moves I.E. Growlithe.

By DutchKroket
#26719 I am not sure about it jack, we talked abput it in the admin chat and they told me that it's from black/white.
By Jack_Attack12
DutchKroket wrote:I am not sure about it jack, we talked abput it in the admin chat and they told me that it's from black/white.

Are they not the same anyway? Black 2 and white 2 and black and white?
By The_Nanobots
#26746 well they can only learn moves that have been added into the mod... so there will be difference between all generations of pokemon because of that.
By KuryoZT
#26831 I looked into that quite a bit, and it seemed to me they use lattest movepool, but some BW, some B2W2, so...
JOIN THE TEAM