Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Garaofsand
#207308 Hello
I made a little Server for me and 4 other people, but always when i want fly with my pokemon i often got wraped back and got an message on the server that i moved on my vehicle to quickly .
How can i fix it?
I use minecraft 1.10.2 and run them with forge.
The command /gamerule disableElytraMovementCheck true did not solved the problem and i dont know what i could try else

thanks for help.

By SKyTheThunder
#207310 1.10.2 versions aren't supported anymore, I'd suggest updating to the latest release to benefit from new features and improvements.

Your issue sounds like it's world loading lag. If it's only in new terrain, that's just world-gen lag and can be fixed with pre-generating your world; if it's everywhere the one thing I could think of is lowering the maximum view distance, so it won't have to load as much as once.
JOIN THE TEAM