Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By TG007
#207331 Hi, I wanted Greninja-Ash in my team so i started fishing with a super rod in a swamp with 6 blocks deep water for 15 hours straight, but I didn't find a single greninja with the battlebond ability. Is it something wrong with me or the drop rate is so low? In 15 hours I captured 45 greninjas :-(

By SKyTheThunder
#207335 Getting a Greninja at all is pretty rare already (it is a fully evolved starter after all) and then there's a 1/71 chance that it will have Battle Bond. This is fully within regular rates.
I'd suggest having a Pokémon with the Trace ability with you, so you don't have to catch each Greninja to check for Battle Bond.
By TG007
#207336 Thanks for the reply, i just found it 3 hours ago. But i have a question: Do having full water stone armor increases the probability? thx
JOIN THE TEAM