Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Alexbadussy
#209182 so ive read the on forum that explains indoor spawns, and i still dont get it, ive been trying to catch mew for weeks now, she has a 100% spawn chance with a 15% chance of a legendary spawning and im still not able to get one, i do not feeling speeding up the time of which a legendary spawns and the percentage of which they spawn. so can someone help me find a way for mew to spawn without touching settings!

By SKyTheThunder
#209183 Make sure you're not waiting inside or too close to the temple. There is a minimum radius around players (18 blocks by default) nothing will spawn in.
Due to multiple issues, structure spawns will be overhauled next release though.
By SKyTheThunder
#209190 The "/checkspawns" command only checks the immediate area. For most cases, that works fine because the same conditions apply for the wider surrounding. But since structures are rather small, when the spawns show up on the command, you're usually blocking it.
The maximum spawn radius is 64 blocks, so as long as the structure is within that range, it will have a chance to spawn.
JOIN THE TEAM