Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Godfish23
#210424 I currently cant use Pixelmon Extras on my LAN server as we are playing on Pixelmon version 8.3.6 but Pixemon Extras only goes up to 8.3.5
Does anybody know when this might be updated as it's frustrating to not be able to check things such as IVs in game.

By LordSamosa
#210427 I'm not sure where you saw it only goes up to 8.3.5, but the latest Pixelmon Extras (2.5.17) definitely works on 8.3.6
Is the sidemod installed on all clients connecting to your world? Or just yours?
By Godfish23
#210428 I saw it in the official page when looking at older versions it’s listed as not going up to the newest version of Pixelmon but as you’re the second person to tell me I’ll 100% believe you’re right.
The LAN world is hosted by my brother, the only other members. I have downloaded extras and have it in game - albeit none of the commands working. He has not downloaded Extras as I assumed it wouldn’t matter given its a single player based LAN world?
Hopefully that sheds some light?
By SKyTheThunder
#210429 Generally, Extras needs to be installed server-side to be used on that server. Client-side installations are ignored (to avoid players using it if the server doesn't want them to).
Since your brother is the one hosting the LAN world, his installation effectively becomes the server. So unless he has it installed on his end, you won't be able to use it in his world.

I think... LAN can be weird with those things...
By RyoStonewell
#210561 Hi. Blaize here. Any chance you could send over a link to the right 1.12.2 game version pixel extras for pixelmon version 8.3.4? That's mod version on the last set of numbers, just to let you know.
JOIN THE TEAM