Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By MGMac
#210734 I want to start a server for me and my friends, and I want to use pixelmon and sponge (for huskycrates). Is there any server hosting software that would allow me to do this, ideally for free? Or a mod like huskycrates that would work with what I currently use (aternos)? Any help is appreciated.

Note: I have not used this forum much, sorry if this is in the wrong place or format

By Souvtorpixel
#211524 Hello

You can use another your machine who can host your server.
You can use : MineOS for manage servers (its free but need a good enought machine for launch servers)
You can use also directly the server version of minecraft and all necessary plugins/forge and a very good enough too for host your server
This 2 method need some pre configuration than you can found in google for prepare it
but enough for private server and always free
JOIN THE TEAM