Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Blastrax
#210917 Hello ! I'm a french guy so sorry if my language isn't good, i'll do my best :-D

I just installed pixelmon (since 10 hours xd), i play it online with family, but we dont have too many pokemons on the map, its like we have to walk 10 minuts to find a lvl 10 Rattata...
is this normal or it have an option to change this ?

I see pokemon spawners but its for low distance, it can be cool to make places like a park etc but for high forest we cant place 1 spawner every 50 bloc x)

And, is this possible to put a pokemon inside a pokeball ? To give a bit of realism, we have a map of Kanto, and i want to put the 3 starters in a pokeball on the Professor Chen Laboratory, but i dont know how to do it (i see a server where we can take a pokemon like this so i'm sure it's possible, but how?)

Thank's you all ! :-)

JOIN THE TEAM