Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By sup3p
#211272 So in the HOCON file, it says this in reference to ultraSpaceHiddenAbilityModifier
Code: Select all# Modifies the rarity of hidden abilities in the Ultra Space Dimension (hiddenAbilitySpawnRate * ultraSpaceHiddenAbilityModifier).

So my ultraSpaceHiddenAbilityModifier is set to 0.10000000149011612 (it auto set to that after I tried setting it to 0.1) and my hiddenAbilitySpawnRate is 150.

The way I'm interpreting this is to mean that normally the hidden ability rate is 1/150, and in Ultra Space it would be somewhere around 1/15 (150 * ~0.1 = 15).

Am I interpreting this correctly? I spent hours catching Pokemon in Ultra Space and didn't get a single hidden ability. I feel like its bugged, but I can't actually confirm if its actually bugged or if I just happened to get very unlucky. Does anyone know exactly how these two config setting interact?

By SKyTheThunder
#211276 That is how that's supposed to work, yes.
If it's not doing that for you and you're sure that there are no other aspects that could interfere (playing on a server, active External JSON Files, unofficial sidemods/plugins that may affect stats/spawns, etc) please report it to our bug tracker, so we can have a look at it: tracker.php?p=2
By sup3p
#211283 I am playing on a server, but it is my server and these are the settings in the server's HOCON file. I do have some external JSON files enabled though (drops, NPCs, raids, rules, and spawning), but would having any of those enabled affect this config setting? If none of them would reasonably affect it I'll make a bug report.
JOIN THE TEAM