Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By TheSoulSaver
#30627 Ok, so after browsing through a video on youtube, I have came across a map that has been created to role play Pokemon HeartGold/ Soulsilver. At the end of the guy's trailer (or a glimpse at the beginning) he re-textured the ender dragon into a Lugia. I realize that when Lugia will be created, he will look ten times better than this. However, The animation of the dragon look natural to fit into Lugia. I thought so anyway. What's your opinion?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... cOgvwkwpS8

You can find it at 1:00.

I'm sure Karrybird would be great it. ;)

By TheSoulSaver
SPG wrote:looks like garbage and nothing like what lugia would look like flying

good enough, trying to get a lugia going here.

Quote: I realize that when Lugia will be created, he will look ten times better than this.
By SPG
Windjoe wrote:
SPG wrote:looks like garbage and nothing like what lugia would look like flying
Thats true, but it is just a re texture

quiet aware of this, its just a very poorly done retexture
funny enough, i actually know this guy, he also made a very bad hoenn map, im not sure why people like his maps so much, they are rushed and very poorly made
By Tom_X
#30828 The "hands" of that Lugia hurt my eyes, if a Lugia is ever done here, it shall look 1000 times better than that. 10 times is not nearly enough.
JOIN THE TEAM