Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Ozner2608
#212983 Good Morning, I was watching some videos of differents pixelmontubers and look a message that appears on the world something like that: "A shiny (Pokemon name) has spawned in a (biome) somewhere in the (dimension)! (Player name) is near to it!"
It´s also happen when appears a Boss Pokemon, Mega Boss Pokemon and Legendary Pokemon.
So, I really want how I can show this message in my own world, i was surfing on internet and i can´t find anything, maybe u can help me :(

By SKyTheThunder
#212993 That was added via the "Pixelmon Broadcasts" sidemod, which can be found on the downloads page.
For the 9.x releases (MC 1.16.5) there is a community-based update named "BetterPokeBroadcaster" and is available via the dev's GitHub.
JOIN THE TEAM