Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By perrrry
#213254 I've been playing for a little while now and have noticed legendary spawns are DUMB. Unless i throw away real money on in-game currency theres no way i can get a legendary pokemon to help me battle gym npcs. Why are they so ridiculous to get, isnt this game supposed to be for fun?

Players like me can only spare a few hours a day to play and the whole server is forced to fight over a random spawn of over 50 different legendary pokemon every 30 minutes - Why?

There has to be a million different ways to implement fair spawning of legendaries, the one we currently have is not fun at all, its cruel.

I just spent my day off fishing up alpha shards to make the Blue orb for Kyogre. So how can i get Kyogre? 10MIL from players, thats how.

There needs to be another way, just like the legendary birds summoning through charged orbs - we need a way to earn legendary summons.

By SKyTheThunder
#213265 We are not associated with any specific servers, so however they handle legendary spawning is out of our hands. (Especially the part about the cash shop. We have no part in that.)

That said, the long-term plan is to eventually have individual methods for all (sets of) legendaries. However, planning that out, refining it, making all the assets, implementing, testing and balancing those takes a lot of time and effort. Allocating that much work for a mechanic that at best affects a handful of Pokémon doesn't give it the highest priority, compared to other features that affect the gameplay in much more ways.
We'd love to have all these in as soon as possible too - but there's only so much free time the team can spare, so we have to prioritize.

In the mean time your server should be able to adjust the spawn rates to values that work best with their player base, or even implement their own events/methods if they like. Servers have full control over all those settings.
JOIN THE TEAM