Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By LucarioRanger
#213274 Ok so I've asked about this on the discord and can't seem to get any advice so I'm gonna post it here wondering if anyone else has experienced something like this.
Bear in mind, I have no idea if this counts as a bug or if it's just me. I think it's just me so I'm putting it here...

Whenever I try to engage a Pokemon in battle, I keep getting a message in chat that says "Couldn't load Pokemon's Moves!"
This has happened twice before, but anytime it did, I re-started the world, and it fixed. This is the only time so far it has been lingering. I have re-started the world, re-started MC, died in game, and even re-started my PC, and it STILL happens. I've tried re-installing all the mods I use, and still fails.

I'm at the end of my rope. It just happened out of the blue. Do note I have other mods installed and they never had complications before.
Also, if I load up a different world, it works fine. I am thinking it may be the world corrupted but I can't say for certain. I can post my latest.log if it helps or give anymore information if it may help, but I cannot explain this, nor could the folks on discord.

If anyone else has this problem, please let me know because I'm starting to go crazy. Thank you

JOIN THE TEAM