Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By sharkboy678
#39942 I just noticed something that may or may not be correct, but i think from looking at the pokedex of the new update we can see 2 of the pixelmon they might be working on in the new update. If you go through the pokedex you can see that there is 2 pixelmon that are in the pokedex with their description and everything but way out of the blue. The first one is Zorua whose description is there but there is no other 5th gen pokemon (Besides the ones in the game) that are in the game like that. Also. I think i know the reasoning of this one but Palkia's description is there too... SPG?..

Just my thought.

By KuryoZT
#39946 I found that out too, but I like to think of these as mere jokes, or easter eggs. They're here for fun!
By SPG
#39955 They are there for tests, sometimes we put pokemon in to see what the texture looks like to see if it is screwed up, it als means their data is in the database, so once gen 1 is done more pokemon will be be in the dex
By SPG
sharkboy678 wrote:Ah ok. I thought the palkia was there because of you SPG

Actually, in way it is, but i didnt put it there
By Tom_X
hotburn101 wrote:wait didn't they already model zorua

The real question is, they modeled Palkia? I wasn't aware of that
And yes, karry did a really cute Zorua.
By SPG
Tom_X wrote:
hotburn101 wrote:wait didn't they already model zorua

The real question is, they modeled Palkia? I wasn't aware of that
And yes, karry did a really cute Zorua.