Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By alexdath
#40486 I had a problem with pixelmon mod. I used kovacic's auto installer to install rei's minimap and now every time i try running minecraft and send my pokemon out. It says internal server error! What do i do to stop this? i tryed uninstalling rei's minimap but it doesn't work!

By hotburn101
#41498 not to sound mean and ignore your problem but wouldn't this be under questions or bug reports
By RaptureReminder
#41552 Well, I have Rei's Minimap installed on my Pixelmon too and everything works just fine, so your issue may have been using the auto installer. What made you use that, anyway? It's really easy. Unless you have an older version of Pixelmon or you installed that incorrectly, there shouldn't be a problem as the two mods are compatible.
JOIN THE TEAM